- Trump was right
- Trump was wrong
- The Wall St. cabal has co-opted the Presidency
- Now both parties and the media love him
- Europe loves him
- The Syrians love him
- We just helped out ISIS
- That we were suckered in by a false flag op
- That is is long past time we "did something"
- Why did we "do anything"--it's not our problem
- The chemical weapons were actually in possession of the Syrian rebels and were accidentally hit by a Syrian government bomb
- The neocons have won control of the White House
- The Alt-Right has officially abandoned Trump
I'm probably leaving out a few, but I'm anxiously scanning for word on space alien involvement.
I also have a few not exactly rhetorical questions I'd like to toss out there for consideration:
- How is this supposed to improve our relations with Russia?
- Why in the world did you do this with the Chinese President in your own house? Please don't tell me you're trying to make a point about the South China Sea in some sort of bizarre twofer.
- What happened to that campaign promise about keeping out of Syria?
- Am I alone in seeing the Mideast as the Balkans of the 21st century? With the commemoration of the US entry into WWI ongoing, this one is especially frightening to me. Hell, I thought Mr.
WilsonTrump was going to keep us out of foreign wars for a while.
I guess it was nice while it lasted. Now we're back to reality. At least we got Gorsuch on the Supreme Court. Hopefully that will work out for us.