- From the comments at Tam's, Legal Insurrection's coverage of the George Zimmerman trial.
- Old NFO's tales of Real Customer Service. If they're not true they should be.
- Michael Bane goes on a rant. Any rant that includes quotes from Neils Bohr is worth your time.
- Not from a blog; a real-life story of what it took to feed 6 people for 10 months.
- Brigid talks about clothes lines.
Sunday, June 23, 2013
I've got nothin', part n
I just haven't been in the blogging mood, whatever that is. Been Tweeting some things (to the 4 followers I have), but nothing so far has really moved me to post. So I am going to resort to the time-honored tactic of directing you to other people's sites.
Posted by The Freeholder at 3:20 PM