- In Charlotte, protesters waved flags and signs – one read “Reduce Spending, Elect Drunken Sailors.”
- Greensboro and Eden drew crowds.
- In Winston Salem, Joy Fain carried a sign that read, "I'm Not Your ATM."
- The Raleigh News and Observer buries their Tea Party story off the front page of their web site. Well, color me shocked.
- And our last report, from the Blue Ridge Blog on the Boone Tea Party--What I saw was everyday Wataugans pretty darn irritated with what they consider irresponsible government spending from not only the current administration and congress, but from those that preceded it...
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Tea Party reporting
No, I didn't get to go to the party, which stinks. However, here's a roundup of news stories from the various local events:
Posted by The Freeholder at 9:46 AM