- Free men need not ask permission to bear arms.
- An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.
- What part of "shall not be infringed" do you still not understand?
- The Second Amendment is there in case the politicians ignore the others.
- The American Revolution would never have happened with gun control in place.
- Only a government that is afraid of its citizens tries to disarm them.
- Guns have two enemies: rust and politicians.
- "Assault" describes a behavior, not a device.
- Criminals love gun control; it makes their jobs safer and easier.
- If guns cause crime, then matches cause arson.
- A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone when there's a bad guy at the door.
- 90,000,000+ firearms owners killed no one yesterday.
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Floating around the Intertubz
This list and similar ones have been floating through the Intertubz since forever. That dowen't make them any less true. I received this one today, and in light of recent events thought I would make a few edits and share it with you.
Posted by The Freeholder at 9:47 AM