In the wake of the recent "liquid bomb" scare, have you caught yourself wondering just how much safer you really are now that you can't carry toothpaste or shaving cream in you carry-on? Do you think this is stupid?
Well, join the crowd at Privacy International by nominating your favorite Stupid Security procedure for their 2006 Stupid Security Awards. Awards will be made in the following categories:
- Most Egregiously Stupid Award
- Most Inexplicably Stupid Award
- Most Annoyingly Stupid Award
- Most Flagrantly Intrusive Award
- Most Stupidly Counter Productive Award