I'm killing time, waiting for Mrs. Freeholder to get ready to go (the eternal saga continues) and some FedEx jocky to deliver a package, likely the HK-91 mags I ordered, that requires a signature. I'm trolling through the blogroll, looking for entertainment. Here's what I've found:
- How can I not mention a post that brings up Frederic Bastiat?
- No Quarters brings the tale of perennial marijuana. Hysterical.
- Rivrdog has an interesting perspective on the recent SAR activities on Mt. Hood. Heck, most everything on the front page of his blog is in the Good Stuff category--go read.
- Say Uncle points to this Les Jones post on inexpensive alternatives to emergency generators. Be sure to check Unk's post for something interesting from the nice folks at Mossberg.
- Varifrank has the best take I've read yet on the Baker Plan *spit*.