Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Sure, I'll play

The Smallest Minority has accepted Zendo Deb's open invitation to borrow her book meme. And since both of them have made it open, why the heck not.

1) A book that changed my life: My Side of the Mountain. The book that started me down the survivalism road.

2) A book I've read more than once: Unintended Consequences. The book that was a close runner up for Question #1.

3) A book I'd take to a desert island: How to Survive on a Desert Island--if there is such a book. I want to live to tell the tale.

4) A book that made me laugh: Anything by Lewis Grizzard.

5) A book that made me cry: Can't recall one.

6) A book I wish had been written: Anything by Robert A. Heinlein, David Drake, William Gibson or Harold Coyle.

7) A book that should never have been written: Anything Faulkner. Anything.

8) A book I'm currently reading: The Bridge at Remagan by Ken Hechler. My dad was in Company B, 27th Armored Infantry Regiment, 9th Armored Division.

9) A book I'm planning to read: The Ringworld Engineers by Larry Niven.

10) Five people I'll send these questions on to: Nope, don't play that. I'll just make it an open invitation as well.

No comments: