Allow me some predictions:
- Even though a lot of people and organizations are suing, both Proposition H and Measure H will survive.
- After the court challenges are over, crime will slowly start to rise as the criminal element figures out that SF has become a target-rich environment.
- Most handgun owners will not turn in their guns, choosing to become criminals rather than be disarmed.
- Anyone who used a handgun to defend themselves will be arrested for illegal possession of a handgun.
- Some poor joker is going to be arrested for reloading ammo in San Francisco.
- Some number of individuals and business will leave San Francisco (and probably California altogether) for freer climes.
- More bliss ninnies will move to San Francisco because it's friendlier to their beliefs. They will serve as fresh meat to the criminal element.
- As crime increases, so will the cries for government to do something.
- The Big One will finally hit and solve this problem for us by wiping San Francisco off the map, eliminating bliss ninnies by the hundreds of thousands.