Monday, April 25, 2005

The Rites of Spring

Here at Chez Freehold we are deeply engaged in the Rites Of Spring--getting ready for RV season.

I'm sorry, we don't do anything as mundane as "camping". Camping involves sleeping on the ground, going potty in the bushes (or at best in a pit toilet) and a notable lack of bathing. All of the Manly virtues in one place.

The females of Clan Freehold have a thing about a lack of bathing and proper bathroom facilities. Girls.

So I'm spending most of my spare time this week fixing, cleaning and PMing a 30' box on wheels where I'll spend at least 3 out of 4 weekends for the next 6 months. But on the plus side, it's rained a fair amount, so all of the mud holes should be, well, muddy. This bodes well for mud-boggin' in the golf cart! Yee-haw!

I'll send pictures if at all possible. Trust me when I tell you that you won't believe what you can accomplish in a properly set up golf cart. Really.

No comments: